School of Education Resources
Academic Resources on Campus
- UCI General Catalogue - Course descriptions, general education requirements, UCI's policies and procedures.
- UCI Office of the Registrar - Academic policies, enrollment procedures, calendars, official transcripts and course schedules.
- Graduate Resource Center - provides academic and professional support for all UCI graduate students
- Disability Services Center - Provides opportunities for students with disabilities on campus for reaching their potential in every aspect of their lives.
- Writing Center - Provides tutoring and support for student writing.
- UCI Campus Career Center - Information on career development, internships, graduate school and more.
Financial Resources on Campus
- Estimated Expenses and Fees
- Books - browse through the campus bookstore to view textbook costs.
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents.
- Financial Aid - the campus level financial aid office provide students and families with financial resources concerning student loans, grants and campus-wide scholarships.
- Scholarship Opportunities Program
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ.
- Housing - options available for on and off campus living.
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives.
Other Student Resources on Campus
- Antleader Mentorship Program (AMP) - Assists freshmen and transfer students in building leadership skills and transitioning to UCI
- Cross-Cultural Center - The Cross-Cultural Center is dedicated to supporting the diversity of UCI's students, faculty and staff.
- Counseling Center - College can be a challenge and we care about your emotional health. Please seek assistance through counseling services if you're feeling stressed, depressed, or having a difficult time working through any issue.
- UCI Libraries - the UCI libraries provide a wealth of resources and services for all students and faculty. You can also find subject librarians who can help you with all your research needs.