School of Education Resources
Academic Resources on Campus
- UCI General Catalogue - Course descriptions, general education requirements, UCI's policies and procedures.
- UCI Office of the Registrar - Academic policies, enrollment procedures, calendars, official transcripts and course schedules.
- Graduate Resource Center - provides academic and professional support for all UCI graduate students
- Disability Services Center - Provides opportunities for students with disabilities on campus for reaching their potential in every aspect of their lives.
- Writing Center - Provides tutoring and support for student writing.
- UCI Campus Career Center - Offers specialized services designed for graduate students only. Our services are designed to help you explore options, connect with opportunities, and succeed whether you want to pursue an academic or non-academic careers.
- UCI-GPS-CIRTL - Students can earn certificates which document their mastery of CIRTL (Center for Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning) core ideas, including evidence-based teaching, diversity and teaching as research.
- Division of Teaching Excellence and Innovation - Enhance the quality of teaching and learning through pedagogical development for faculty, lecturers, postdoctoral scholars, and teaching assistants.
Financial Resources on Campus
- Estimated Expenses and Fees
- Books - browse through the campus bookstore to view textbook costs.
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents.
- Financial Aid - the campus level financial aid office provide students and families with financial resources concerning student loans, grants and campus-wide scholarships.
- Scholarship Opportunities Program
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ.
- Housing - options available for on and off campus living.
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives.
Other Student Resources on Campus
- Antleader Mentorship Program (AMP) - Assists freshmen and transfer students in building leadership skills and transitioning to UCI
- Cross-Cultural Center - The Cross-Cultural Center is dedicated to supporting the diversity of UCI's students, faculty and staff.
- Counseling Center - College can be a challenge and we care about your emotional health. Please seek assistance through counseling services if you're feeling stressed, depressed, or having a difficult time working through any issue.
- UCI Libraries - the UCI libraries provide a wealth of resources and services for all students and faculty. You can also find subject librarians who can help you with all your research needs.