Mental Health & Personal Wellness Resources on Campus
- UCI Be Well Portal- UCI has launched the Be Well portal as a hub for students to easily access information on all of the emotional and physical wellbeing resources available on campus. Here you will find links to the Counseling Center, Disability Services, the FRESH Hub, and more. College can be a difficult time, but please remember that these campus resources are here to serve you and help you succeed!
Academic Resources on Campus
- ASSIST - Online transfer student information system.
- UCI General Catalogue - Course descriptions, general education requirements, UCI's policies and procedures.
- UCI Office of the Registrar - Academic policies, enrollment procedures, calendars, official transcripts and course schedules.
- Division of Undergraduate Education - Campuswide Honors Program, educational enrichment programs, LARC, Advising for Undecided/Undeclared students, and more.
- Disability Services Center - Provides opportunities for students with disabilities on campus for reaching their potential in every aspect of their lives.
- Lerning and Academic Resource Center (LARC) - Workshops, tutoring and adjunct class information.
- Student Success Initiatives - Provides assistance for the transition to college for first-generation college, low-income, former foster youth, and/or disabled students and helps them maximize their college experiences.
- Writing Center - Provides tutoring and support for student writing.
- UCI Study Abroad Center
- Campuswide Honors Program - Information for those interested in the CHP.
- UC Graduate School Information - Graduate information for UC campus graduate programs.
- Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP)
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program
- UCI Division of Career Pathways - Information on career development, internships, graduate school and more.
Financial Resources on Campus
- Estimated Expenses and Fees
- Books - browse through the campus bookstore to view textbook costs.
- Fees & Tuition - current rates as set by the UC Office of the President for resident and non-residents.
- Financial Aid - the campus level financial aid office provide students and families with financial resources concerning student loans, grants and campus-wide scholarships.
- Scholarship Opportunities Program
- Health Insurance - general coverage overview and FAQ.
- Housing - options available for on and off campus living.
- Parking - student rates and other transportation alternatives.